Generally, it’s best to get your chip fixed before it can spread. However, if your chip has already turned into a crack, our experienced technicians can still stop the crack from spreading across the windshield and restore the integrity of the safety glass.
Articles in this section
- What locations near me will be open today?
- Do I need an appointment to fix my windshield?
- How much does the chip repair cost ?
- My previously fixed chip has spread out, what should I do?
- How long does it take to fix the chip on my windshield?
- How much does the crack repair cost?
- Where can I find your tents?
- What are your operating hours?
- When is your operating season?
- What is a rock chip?