The black/green shiny pocket of air in your windshield is what causes chips to spread across the windshield. We start our repair by drilling into the windshield and removing that trapped air. Then, by filling in the pocket with high quality acrylic acid, we bond the glass back together, restoring the full integrity of the windshield back to its original state.
Articles in this section
- What locations near me will be open today?
- Do I need an appointment to fix my windshield?
- How much does the chip repair cost ?
- My previously fixed chip has spread out, what should I do?
- How long does it take to fix the chip on my windshield?
- How much does the crack repair cost?
- Where can I find your tents?
- What are your operating hours?
- When is your operating season?
- What is a rock chip?